What information do we collect?
We collect solicited personal information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase an item from us, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When interacting with our website, where appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and other personal information where it is reasonably necessary for one or more of the business’s functions or activities. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or choose to use a pseudonym. Should Dr Julie Bhosale receive unsolicited personal information that does not meet the conditions set above, we will destroy the information as soon as practicable but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the necessary information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To address feedback (we may contact you in response to your feedback submitted through our surveys)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
How do we protect your information?
All personal information you provide to us is stored in our secure database. Reasonable steps have been implemented in order to protect your personal information from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
All prices stated on the current website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand and exclude GST when purchased elsewhere; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. Your bank may charge you a fee to transact in NZD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
When purchasing from New Zealand your order will include GST to the value of 10% of your total invoice. When purchasing from outside of New Zealand you declare that you are not in New Zealand and will not be making use of the supply in New Zealand, your purchase is GST free.
How do we protect cardholder data?
All transactions on the website use industry best-practice encryption and security including SSL/TLS. We do not store cardholder data for longer than is necessary to process the payment through our payment gateway, and these details are never stored in our database at any time. Dr Julie Bhosale staff, contractors and developers have no access at any time, under any circumstances to any card data entered into the website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided under the section ‘Contact’.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
- Review the personal information you have supplied us
- Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
- Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
- Request that your personal information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being contacted by us
Correction of personal information
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Dr Julie Bhosale
P: +64 212086162
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by mail, email, or telephone at the details above. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the www.juliebhosale.co.nz website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration unless specifically stated.
Please note we don’t offer refunds to our events. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can no longer attend – please advise us of this so we can update our records. If you have purchased an event ticket to either ‘Starting Solids’, ‘Sugar and Sleep” or other events either hosted or presented at by Dr Julie Bhosale and are requesting a refund, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
Photography & Video Recording
By purchasing a ticket to one of our events you consent to us using your image and/or likeness in any photography or video recordings we create, unless otherwise advised by you. These recordings may be used for promotional purposes or otherwise at anytime in the future. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes is not permitted by any attendee of the event. Accreditation must be acquired and approved by the Dr Julie Bhosale Ltd, prior to the event, should you wish to make any such recordings.
Comments, feedback, testimonials
If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
Dr Julie Bhosale Clinic Appointments
We understand that sometimes it is necessary for you to change your appointment.
You have the option to cancel or reschedule your booking online from the time of booking until 24 hours prior to your consult. If done within this timeframe your purchase will be refunded.
If you do not cancel or reschedule your booking within 24 hours of your appointment your booking and full payment will be forfeit.
Please note: all consultation appointments at the Dr Julie Bhosale clinic are booked in New Zealand time, charged in NZD and include GST.
Dr Julie Bhosale Products
Payment information – currency
All prices stated on the website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in NZD. All prices include GST; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location.
Refund Policy – physical books
No refunds are available. If your book arrives damaged please advise us within 7 days of receiving so we can send a replacement and arrange collection of the damaged copy. Please contact us via email on email@example.com or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 212086162.
If your order has not arrived within the specified delivery time frame please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 212086162.
Please note, any missing order requests must be advised within 60 days from date of purchase, no further action will be taken for contact made after this time.
Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. Please ensure your shipping address is correct, as we’re unable to redirect orders. Orders will be processed within 72 hours of receiving them.
All orders are processed and sent from New Zealand. Your tracking details will be sent by email following the confirmation of your order. Below is an indication of delivery times:
New Zealand: 2 – 10 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Rest of world: 8 – 12 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Ebooks are only available for download as an file. These files can be opened with an eBook reader program or with an iPad, Kindle, or eBook reading device. These files cannot be printed.
Refund policy – eBooks
Please choose eBooks carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for eBook purchases.
Refund policy – online courses
Please choose online courses carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for online course purchases.
Refund policy – audio products
Please choose audio products carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits are transfers are available for audio product purchases.
There are no refunds are available on product orders so please choose carefully. If your product arrives damaged please advise us within 7 days of receiving so we can send a replacement and arrange collection of the damaged copy. Please contact us via email on email@example.com or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 212086162. If your order has not arrived within the specified delivery time frame please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our New Zealand help team on (+64) 212086162. Please note, any missing order requests must be advised within 60 days from date of purchase, no further action will be taken for contact made after this time. Please keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. Please ensure your shipping address is correct, as we’re unable to redirect orders. Orders will be processed within 72 hours of receiving them.
Faulty Items and Replacements
If a product is faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act if our products have been wrongly described, develop a fault or are not fit for the purpose described. In this case we will happily provide an replacement, or credit. Please note: shipping is not refundable on returns and the item must be in sale-able condition (i.e not used).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your purchase, either via our contact page or by phone.
New Zealand orders
Which courier do we use?
We use Post Haste for the majority of deliveries in New Zealand. Which service depends on the time of the day your order is being dispatched and the size of your package.
Packages to urban areas are often delivered the following day, provided the items ordered are in stock and your order is placed before 2pm (our courier picks up at 3pm).
However please allow 5 days for delivery, as this covers busier times in our dispatch area, items out of stock for a few days and busy times with the courier companies.
Rural delivery services take approximately 3 days.
Please allow an extra 1-2 days for delivery after a public holiday.
Our standard delivery service – Non-signature required
We use a non-signature required service as our standard service. This means that the courier will leave your package in a safe place and you do not have to been home to receive the package. Based on customer feedback, this is much more prefreable and ensure the fastest delivery for you.
If the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they will leave a “Card to Call” so you can arrange redelivery.
Notes in your delivery instructions may or may not be followed by the courier, I am sorry we can not guarantee that instructions will be followed to the letter. In particular our courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time. Please see SIGNATURE REQUIRED information below if you need to be home to receive your package.
Signature required service
If you would prefer your package to be sent SIGNATURE REQUIRED, please note SIGNATURE REQUIRED in your delivery instructions in capital letters.
Signature Required service will mean you need to be home to sign for your package and if you are not home, you will need to arrange redelivery with the relevant courier company.
Theft or dog issues
If you have had issues with packages or mail being stolen, please request SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
If you have a dog who may eat your package (don’t laugh, it does happen!), then please include detailed instructions including requesting SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
Our shipping charges are at the cost we are charged by our courier companies, or in many cases, less than we are charged.
Our standard shipping charges include tracked service apart from the South Island and international destinations, whereby to keep the cost down we have not offered a tracked service. If you wish for a tracked service in the South Island or an international destination please email us direct and we will arrange this service and let you know the increase in the shipping cost.
Larger orders out of New Zealand are charged according to the total volumetric weight of the order – you can calculate the shipping for your order by going to the checkout and choosing the correct delivery area.
We do not pass on the approx $4 additional charge that we are charged for delivering to rural delivery addresses in New Zealand.
Please ensure that you do specifiy in your address if your address is rural delivery. If you don’t tell us you are rural delivery, we do not know to put the correct ticketing on your package and this can lead to a delay.
If we do not use a rural delivery sticker on your package when it should be used, we are charged an additional $5 fee for under-ticketing….making an extra $9 we have had to pay to deliver your item, on top of the regular ticket charge.
Tracking courier items
If your order has not arrived in the time frame above, please contact us for your tracking number so you can speak with the relevant courier service or have us track it for you. This does not apply to international shipping or South Island destinations unless you request tracking via email. If not, we take no responsibility for any missing packages
All international orders are shipped using New Zealand Post. All orders are shipped via International Economy to keep the cost down for you. Shipping takes between 10 and 25 days. If the package goes missing we take no responsibility under this arrangement. However you can request a tracking arrangement which is substantially more expensive but if your package goes missing we do have recall against the shipping company. If you request this type of shipping you will need to email us at the time you place your order so we can calculate the extra cost for tracking.
Terms and conditions of competitions
- The promoter is: Dr Julie Bhosale Ltd, whose registered office is at 215/10 MTM Officers Rosedale Rd
- Employees of Dr Julie Bhosale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to all persons residing in New Zealand and over the age of 15 years.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition
- Closing date for entry will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
- The rules of any competition and the prize for each winner will be advised in the promotional material for that competition
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
- At random by software provided by woobox.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. This is not an obligation nor requirement as winner maybe chosen via other resources with “act of fairness” clause applicable.
- The winner must have completed all the requirements for the giveaway ei. Like Page, Share Post etc.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- If you provide us with an email address you consent to us sending you emails for promotional purposes, note that you do have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dr Julie Bhosale Ltd and not to any other party.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Facebook closed commonly known as Dr Julie Bhosale VIP Group. In using this Facebook closed group, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Facebook closed group.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Dr Julie Bhosale Limited(Dr Julie Bhosale), and the expressions “you”, “your” and “user” are a reference to you, the user of the “Facebook closed group” named Dr Julie Bhosale VIP Group.
2 Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this Facebook closed group. Your continued use of the Facebook closed group following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
This Facebook private group contains certain information including: (a) medical or health care advice, diagnostic paths, treatment paths, formulae, calculations other information provided through the use of this group (together referred to as Healthcare Information); (b) information regarding health suppliers (Health Supplier Information) and services provided by health suppliers (Health Supplier Services). Dr Julie Bhosale highlights the fact that the placement of Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Information (including links to other Websites) on the Facebook closed group does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Dr Julie Bhosale of any course of treatment, health supplier or Health Supplier Services, and as such use of the Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Services featured on this Facebook closed group is undertaken at the user’s own risk, unless specifically stated otherwise. In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law Dr Julie Bhosale accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the Facebook closed group or liability (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to by way of negligence, or otherwise) for:
• any loss, damage or inconvenience however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits) which the user or any party for whom this Facebook closed group is used may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with the use or reliance on any Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Information or links contained on this Facebook closed group; or • any interference or damage to the user’s or other computer systems which arises in connection with the use of this or any linked Facebook closed group.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty is hereby excluded. Where any law implies a condition or warranty, and we can’t by law exclude or modify our liability, any such condition or warranty will apply; our maximum liability however for a breach of any such condition or warranty is limited to the correction of the Healthcare Information and Health Supplier Information.
It is entirely the user’s responsibility to:
• ensure that access to this Facebook closed group is not illegal or prohibited by applicable laws; and • ensure that the process which the user employs for accessing this Facebook closed group does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may cause damage to their or other computer systems.
Furthermore, Dr Julie Bhosale does not:
• warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Information contained on this Facebook closed group (including links contained within it) to users or any other person; or • undertake to keep this Facebook closed group (including links contained within it) updated; or • accept responsibility for the content or privacy practices associated with linked Facebook closed groups.
The user acknowledges that the Healthcare Information:
• is provided for guidance and informational purposes only, and that any assumptions used and figures generated are for purposes of illustration and reference only, and are subject to change depending on a variety of factors, which may not have been taken into account; • should not be considered complete, nor should it be solely relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual; and • is not intended as a substitute for, nor does it replace, a medical practitioner’s independent medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or judgment about the appropriateness or risks of treatment, for a particular patient.
Users agree that they will not rely solely on the Healthcare Information and will carry out their own assessment of their patients and all relevant factors. Users who are not members of the medical profession will consult the opinion of a qualified clinical professional.
The Healthcare Information and Health Supplier Information is subject to change, and users should check from time to time whether any Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Information which they have printed or stored has been updated on this Facebook closed group.
Each user will defend and indemnify Dr Julie Bhosale, its officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against Dr Julie Bhosale arising from or in connection with a breach by the user of any of these terms and conditions and/or the use by the user of any Healthcare Information or Health Supplier Information.
4 Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Facebook closed group (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recording and software) is owned by or licensed to us. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1994 and similar legislation which applies in your location and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means: • adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Facebook closed group, including using any of the Healthcare Information and/or Health Supplier Information as the basis of creating your own healthcare or health supplier information which is the same as or similar to the Healthcare Information and/or Health Supplier Information; • commercialise any information products or services obtained from any part of this Facebook closed group, including by accessing all or any part of the Healthcare Information and/or Health Supplier Information to build a product or service which competes with the services provided by this Facebook closed group; and/or • attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of this Facebook closed group;
without our prior written permission.
5 Trade Marks
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities products or services you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
• in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks; • in connection with activities products or services which are not ours; • in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; • in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Facebook closed group).
6 Restricted Use
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Facebook closed group only for your personal use only. You are authorised to print, or download to your hard drive, a copy of any information contained on this Facebook closed group for your personal or internal business use, unless such printing or downloading is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this Facebook closed group.
7 Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
8 Termination of Access
Access to this Facebook closed group may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
9 Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New Zealand.
10 Security Once you have been issued access to this Facebook closed group, you become responsible for their security and for any use of the Facebook group and how you conducted through them.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on this Facebook closed group.
This Facebook closed group is provided by Dr Julie Bhosale for interested persons to obtain Health Information and Health Supplier Information.
Currently we do not collect personal information through this Facebook closed group unless you have otherwise agreed to it. We utilise cookies which enable us to analyse the number of visitors to the Facebook closed group and to monitor the traffic and usage patterns so to service you more efficiently if you revisit the site. Your personal information will not be collected by the cookies until you have registered with or logged onto the Facebook closed group, in which case, your login name and password details may be identified and collected. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
If for any reason this Facebook closed group is enabled to collect personal information in the future, it will be used only for our internal purposes and for any other purpose for which you have authorised. The use and disclosure of personal information in such circumstances will be governed by the Privacy Act 1993.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
All information which we collect from you (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
For use of Facebook and realted privacy guidelines please read see: https://www.facebook.com/terms
Dr Julie Bhosale Ltd are not medical doctors therefore we cannot give medical advice. The information presented herein is not presented with the intention of diagnosing or treating any disease or condition. This information is for educational purposes only. No responsibility is assumed by the author nor anyone connected with this website for the use of this information and no guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the recommendations provided.
This information has been based solely on the experience and research of the individuals involved, which includes traditional and historical information or on clinical trials not recognized by any government agency or medical organizations. This information has not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration, nor has it gone through rigorous double-blind studies required before a particular method or product can be deemed truly beneficial or potentially dangerous and prescribed in the treatment of any condition or disease.
If you become concerned about your symptoms, or you believe you are having a heart attack, appendicitis attack, stroke or any other medical emergency you need to get to the hospital emergency room FAST. Doctors can and do save lives. Then you may survive long enough to recover. Afterward you will be able to address nutritional deficiencies with a proper diet and supplements.
Nutrition can help the body heal naturally but it is a slow process. If someone is suffering a heart attack, stroke, appendicitis, blocked bowels, problems breathing or other life-threatening conditions they are way beyond that. Such life-threatening conditions cannot be remedied fast enough to save your life and medicine is very good at handling them.
If you have any other symptoms you feel could be serious it is recommended that you see the doctor first. He or she may know exactly what is wrong and be able to handle it easily. If the doctor’s recommendations seem strange, get a second opinion. If doctors give up on you, say it is all in your head or they say nothing is wrong (as they have done with many people), then you are free to seek other types of assistance such as diet, supplements and other natural treatments.